Well, hopefully you are well rested and if you do celebrate Christmas, you’re reading this after a wonderful holiday filled with love and family. And also, hopefully you’re reading this while snuggling in some brand new Christmas pajamas! Maybe that’s just me? Chances are, I’m still in New Jersey at my parent’s farm, but I am still tuning in to see what you have for me to read! This week between Christmas and New Year’s Eve is often filled with recipe concoctions and DIY projects with the kids underfoot. Have a GREAT one!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Hello Creative Family: How To Make Easy DIY Photo Coasters
- She Saved: Festive Blue Snowflake Candy Cupcakes
- That Skinny Chick Can Bake: Hot Cocoa Cookies
- From Play Dates to Parties: Creamy Apple Mock-Tini Recipe
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- October 23rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 23, 2018
- October 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 19, 2018
- October 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 16, 2018
- October 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 12, 2018
- October 9th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 9, 2018
- October 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 5, 2018
- October 2nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 2, 2018
- September 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 28, 2018
- September 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 25, 2018
- September 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 21, 2018