This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Well, hopefully you are well rested and if you do celebrate Christmas, you’re reading this after a wonderful holiday filled with love and family. And also, hopefully you’re reading this while snuggling in some brand new Christmas pajamas! Maybe that’s just me? Chances are, I’m still in New Jersey at my parent’s farm, but I am still tuning in to see what you have for me to read! This week between Christmas and New Year’s Eve is often filled with recipe concoctions and DIY projects with the kids underfoot. Have a GREAT one!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Hello Creative Family: How To Make Easy DIY Photo Coasters
- She Saved: Festive Blue Snowflake Candy Cupcakes
- That Skinny Chick Can Bake: Hot Cocoa Cookies
- From Play Dates to Parties: Creamy Apple Mock-Tini Recipe
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
DIY Home Sweet Home says
Thank you for hosting. I just linked up a few winter hacks, leftover ham recipes, & under sink storage solutions. Hope you have a wonderful week and a happy new year.
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for hosting. I linked some fudge, a trifle, and an applesauce fruit cake. I hope you enjoy them! Have a happy holiday!
Jen @Cincy Shopper says
Hope you had a beautiful Christmas. Thanks for hosting!
Calypso in the Country says
Well, if you are in NJ, then you know how cold it is here! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your week!