Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We finally got our tree! I say “finally” because we usually get it during Thanksgiving weekend, but we were traveling. We also celebrated Chanukah with my husband’s family and had many delicious potato latkes. What do you think? With onions or without? This was a debate at our feast!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- The Monday Box: Homemade Chocolate Coins (Chanukah Gelt)
- Walking on Sunshine: Christmas Tree Cream Cheese Danish
- Simply Stacie Potato Nachos
- DIY Adulation: Glittery DIY Candy Wreath For Your Christmas Door
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- March 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 19, 2019
- How to Add Captions to Instagram Stories Videos - Mar 18, 2019
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Mar 18, 2019
- March 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 15, 2019
- March 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 12, 2019
- March 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 8, 2019
- March 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 5, 2019
- March 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 1, 2019
- February 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 26, 2019
- February 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 22, 2019