Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We finally got our tree! I say “finally” because we usually get it during Thanksgiving weekend, but we were traveling. We also celebrated Chanukah with my husband’s family and had many delicious potato latkes. What do you think? With onions or without? This was a debate at our feast!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- The Monday Box: Homemade Chocolate Coins (Chanukah Gelt)
- Walking on Sunshine: Christmas Tree Cream Cheese Danish
- Simply Stacie Potato Nachos
- DIY Adulation: Glittery DIY Candy Wreath For Your Christmas Door
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- December 14th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 14, 2018
- December 11th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 11, 2018
- December 7th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 7, 2018
- Tips For The Perfect Holiday Photos - Dec 6, 2018
- December 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 4, 2018
- November 30th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 30, 2018
- November 27th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 27, 2018
- November 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 24, 2018
- November 20th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 20, 2018
- November 16th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 16, 2018