Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
This past weekend was a busy one! And the official kick off to our holiday season. My daughter celebrated her birthday with friends and we enjoyed some family time while my mom is visiting. My husband and I even squeezed in a trip to the theater to see Hedwig. So good! And this week is filled with Christmas tree decorating, gift wrapping, and cookie baking. I especially am looking forward to the cookie baking!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great holiday suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Simply Designing: Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa Spoons
- Dagmar’s Home: DIY Pie Tin and Bottle Brush Tree Centerpiece
- Brooklyn Farm Girl: Creamy Roma Tomato Soup
- A Cultivated Nest: DIY Yarn Christmas Tree
- My Thoughts Ideas And Ramblings: Princess Leia Cupcakes
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 26, 2017
- September 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 22, 2017
- September 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 19, 2017
- September 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 15, 2017
- September 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 12, 2017
- Ergobaby #InMyErgo Twitter Party - Sep 11, 2017
- Come Join Us at the Aprilaire Twitter Party! - Sep 11, 2017
- September 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 8, 2017
- September 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 5, 2017
- September 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 1, 2017