How are you doing with escaping the winter doldrums? We have February break next week and my mom, sister, niece and nephew will be visiting us for a few days. That’s enough to put the spark back in the house! Do you tend to go away for February break, or have a staycation? When we don’t have guests over, we like to pick one adventure per day and then embark on it. I always look forward to it. And this week is Valentine’s Day! Anyone doing anything special for the week?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt: Strawberry Sugar Cookies
- Thrift Diving: Turn an Old Knife Block into a DIY Crayon Holder
- Live Craft Love: DIY Mason Jar Wall Sconces
- Strength & Sunshine: Homemade Gluten-Free + Vegan Hostess Cupcakes (Allergy-Free)
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- February 20th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 20, 2018
- February 16th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 16, 2018
- February 13th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 13, 2018
- February 9th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 9, 2018
- February 6th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 6, 2018
- February 2nd: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 2, 2018
- January 30th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 30, 2018
- January 26th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 26, 2018
- January 23rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 23, 2018
- January 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 19, 2018