How are you doing with escaping the winter doldrums? We have February break next week and my mom, sister, niece and nephew will be visiting us for a few days. That’s enough to put the spark back in the house! Do you tend to go away for February break, or have a staycation? When we don’t have guests over, we like to pick one adventure per day and then embark on it. I always look forward to it. And this week is Valentine’s Day! Anyone doing anything special for the week?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt: Strawberry Sugar Cookies
- Thrift Diving: Turn an Old Knife Block into a DIY Crayon Holder
- Live Craft Love: DIY Mason Jar Wall Sconces
- Strength & Sunshine: Homemade Gluten-Free + Vegan Hostess Cupcakes (Allergy-Free)
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- May 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 22, 2018
- May 18th: Saturday Sharefest - May 18, 2018
- May 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 15, 2018
- May 11th: Saturday Sharefest - May 11, 2018
- May 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 8, 2018
- May 4th: Saturday Sharefest - May 4, 2018
- May 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 1, 2018
- April 27th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 27, 2018
- April 24th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 24, 2018
- 5 Things You Must Do To Make Sponsored Blog Posts Successful - Apr 23, 2018