How are you doing with escaping the winter doldrums? We have February break next week and my mom, sister, niece and nephew will be visiting us for a few days. That’s enough to put the spark back in the house! Do you tend to go away for February break, or have a staycation? When we don’t have guests over, we like to pick one adventure per day and then embark on it. I always look forward to it. And this week is Valentine’s Day! Anyone doing anything special for the week?
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt: Strawberry Sugar Cookies
- Thrift Diving: Turn an Old Knife Block into a DIY Crayon Holder
- Live Craft Love: DIY Mason Jar Wall Sconces
- Strength & Sunshine: Homemade Gluten-Free + Vegan Hostess Cupcakes (Allergy-Free)
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- October 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 19, 2018
- October 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 16, 2018
- October 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 12, 2018
- October 9th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 9, 2018
- October 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 5, 2018
- October 2nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 2, 2018
- September 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 28, 2018
- September 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 25, 2018
- September 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 21, 2018
- September 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 18, 2018