How are you all doing? This week marks our February vacation. I don’t remember having a February vacation as a kid, but I do remember we’d get a long weekend around President’s Day. Now it’s something we look forward to – but it needs more of a plan than our carefree April spring break – in which we can start going on road trips, weather permitting. These days for staycations, we plan indoor activities and arts and crafts. I’d love to hear what you’re up to this week! And when you have your spring break – March or April? Mine hasn’t been in March since college.
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- The Monday Box: Pineapple Cookies For Chinese New Year
- Anika’s DIY Life: Easy 5 Minute DIY Spring Wreath
- The Country Chic Cottage: Mini Fairy Garden: An Adorable Spring Craft
- 5 Minutes For Mom: Chocolate Covered Strawberry Almond Bark Recipe
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- January 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 15, 2019
- Top Winter and Cold Weather Photography Tips - Jan 14, 2019
- January 11th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 11, 2019
- January 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 8, 2019
- January 4th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 4, 2019
- January 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 1, 2019
- December 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 28, 2018
- December 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 25, 2018
- December 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 21, 2018
- December 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 18, 2018