Good morning, everyone! I hope you’re having a good start to the week. It was our first week back at school after break, but it’s a fun school week celebrating Dr Seuss. Fun fact is that he lived near where I live so it’s a BIG deal. I probably shouldn’t admit this aloud but yesterday I showed up to my daughter’s dentist appointment and it’s actually scheduled for today! I had taken her out of school early, and had to bring her back. Embarrassing. Please tell me you’ve done that!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Frog Prince Paperie: Mad Hatter Tea Towels with Cricut BrightPad
- Easy & Delish: One Sheet Pan Honey Soy Chicken Thighs with Baby Bok Choi
- 5 Minutes For Mom: Guinness Brownies with Butterscotch Fudge Recipe
- Pillar Box Blue: How To Make A Unique World Map Desk
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- March 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 22, 2019
- March 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 19, 2019
- How to Add Captions to Instagram Stories Videos - Mar 18, 2019
- March 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 15, 2019
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Mar 12, 2019
- March 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 12, 2019
- March 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 8, 2019
- March 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 5, 2019
- March 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 1, 2019
- February 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 26, 2019