This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good morning, everyone! I hope you’re having a good start to the week. It was our first week back at school after break, but it’s a fun school week celebrating Dr Seuss. Fun fact is that he lived near where I live so it’s a BIG deal. I probably shouldn’t admit this aloud but yesterday I showed up to my daughter’s dentist appointment and it’s actually scheduled for today! I had taken her out of school early, and had to bring her back. Embarrassing. Please tell me you’ve done that!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Frog Prince Paperie: Mad Hatter Tea Towels with Cricut BrightPad
- Easy & Delish: One Sheet Pan Honey Soy Chicken Thighs with Baby Bok Choi
- 5 Minutes For Mom: Guinness Brownies with Butterscotch Fudge Recipe
- Pillar Box Blue: How To Make A Unique World Map Desk
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Yebo Pa says
Happy new month dear
Good article, nice work 🙂
Thanks for the article and i wish you a good week too.
Thank you so much for featuring my map desk. I hope you have a lovely week.
Jen @Cincy Shopper says
Thank you for hosting this week!