How are you all doing? I hope you’re staying healthy. I always look at this last month as the countdown – to all the great spring holidays – and to feeling better about being out in public! Speaking of which, I love all of your posts on recipes and other ways to stay healthy. Here in New England, 50 degrees and sunny feels like a dream these days. It makes us all think that sundress weather is imminent! I can’t wait! Is anyone planning spring break? I’m hoping to head to Florida.
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- The Monday Box: Slice and Bake Hamantashen
- Crafts a la Mode: How I Turned Two Old Stools into a Refreshingly New Side Table
- White House Crafts: Metallic Washi Tape Rainbow Tags
- Must Have Mom: Rainbow Jello Frosted Grapes Recipe
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 21, 2018
- September 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 18, 2018
- September 14th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 14, 2018
- September 11th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 11, 2018
- September 7th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 7, 2018
- September 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 4, 2018
- August 31st: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 31, 2018
- August 28th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 28, 2018
- August 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 24, 2018
- August 21st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 21, 2018