How are you all doing? I hope you’re staying healthy. I always look at this last month as the countdown – to all the great spring holidays – and to feeling better about being out in public! Speaking of which, I love all of your posts on recipes and other ways to stay healthy. Here in New England, 50 degrees and sunny feels like a dream these days. It makes us all think that sundress weather is imminent! I can’t wait! Is anyone planning spring break? I’m hoping to head to Florida.
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- The Monday Box: Slice and Bake Hamantashen
- Crafts a la Mode: How I Turned Two Old Stools into a Refreshingly New Side Table
- White House Crafts: Metallic Washi Tape Rainbow Tags
- Must Have Mom: Rainbow Jello Frosted Grapes Recipe
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- December 11th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 11, 2018
- December 7th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 7, 2018
- Tips For The Perfect Holiday Photos - Dec 6, 2018
- December 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 4, 2018
- November 30th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 30, 2018
- November 27th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 27, 2018
- November 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 24, 2018
- November 20th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 20, 2018
- November 16th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 16, 2018
- November 13th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 13, 2018