I definitely love February, even though our entire driveway and deck and porch and chicken coop are iced over! The chickens don’t seem to mind, because they’re laying more eggs than ever lately! Maybe they’re feeling the February wonders? I like that it’s a short month and I like Valentine’s Day. I also love that I’m already seeing St. Patrick’s Day and spring content rolling out. It’s always fun to be ahead of the game. You’re all the most creative bunch of bloggers I know! I always can’t wait to see what you link up weekly.
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Confessions of a Mommyholic: Easy Heart Pieces Kids Craft Card
- Simply Stacie: Cheeseburger Salad
- All That’s Jas: Fillo Cherry Blossoms
- Suzy’s Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom: How to create fun wall art with beans!
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- May 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 22, 2018
- May 18th: Saturday Sharefest - May 18, 2018
- May 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 15, 2018
- May 11th: Saturday Sharefest - May 11, 2018
- May 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 8, 2018
- May 4th: Saturday Sharefest - May 4, 2018
- May 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 1, 2018
- April 27th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 27, 2018
- April 24th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 24, 2018
- 5 Things You Must Do To Make Sponsored Blog Posts Successful - Apr 23, 2018