This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
How was your long weekend?! We had a busy one with Valentine’s Day and President’s Day all together! We are happy to be back in our usual routine today, and we can see that Spring is right around the corner. The fun spring decor and bright colors are coming out and we are so excited! Bring on the warm weather and the beautiful flowers! What is your favorite part about Spring?
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Design Life Diaries: DIY Wood Accent Wall
- bloom designs: Birthday Cake Krispie Treats
- embelishology: DIY Decorative Yarn Tassels
- Grey is the New Black: Slighty Windy | A Rum Cocktail
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
Craft & Recipe Link Up
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Sep 24, 2020
- Grease Lightning Costume - Sep 22, 2020
- DIY Jelly Belly Halloween Costume - Sep 17, 2020
- Harry Potter Floating Candles - Sep 15, 2020
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Sep 13, 2020
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins - Aug 30, 2020
- Staging Staples: The Best Items for the Best Pictures - Aug 30, 2020
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Aug 30, 2020
- DIY Tooth Fairy Pillow & Tooth Fairy Printables - Aug 30, 2020
- 6th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 5th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 4th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 3rd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 2nd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 1st Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020