Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
How was your long weekend?! We had a busy one with Valentine’s Day and President’s Day all together! We are happy to be back in our usual routine today, and we can see that Spring is right around the corner. The fun spring decor and bright colors are coming out and we are so excited! Bring on the warm weather and the beautiful flowers! What is your favorite part about Spring?
A Few of Our Favorites:
- Design Life Diaries: DIY Wood Accent Wall
- bloom designs: Birthday Cake Krispie Treats
- embelishology: DIY Decorative Yarn Tassels
- Grey is the New Black: Slighty Windy | A Rum Cocktail
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
Craft & Recipe Link Up
- Printable Tic Tac Toe Valentines - Feb 9, 2018
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 5, 2018
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 25, 2018
- Lollipop Bouquet - Jan 22, 2018
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2017
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 21, 2017
- How To Make Candy Trains - Dec 18, 2017
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Dec 11, 2017
- DIY Farmhouse Fence Post Skis - Dec 8, 2017
- DIY Flameless Menorah Candles - Dec 4, 2017