This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
We have been trying some new craft and recipe ideas this week, so keep your eyes out for a homemade Bailey’s recipe that is coming soon! It’s amazing.
Do you have anything planned for the last week of February? We can hardly believe March is almost upon us! But before March arrives, we have Leap Year. We feel like we should celebrate because it only happens every 4 years! Give us some ideas!
Happy Tuesday and have a fabulous week! Don’t forget to visit some of the posts that are being linked up and leave a little comment love to brighten up your fellow SITS-tah’s day!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- How to Nest for Less: DIY Cloud Bookshelf Ledges
- Don’t Sweat the Recipe: Chicken Gyros
- Stagetecture.com : How to Make a Burlap Wreath
- Hawthorne and Main: Simple Wood Slat Door Mat
- Happy & Blessed Home: Apple Streusel Crumb Cake
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
CRAFT & RECIPE LINK UP
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Sep 24, 2020
- Grease Lightning Costume - Sep 22, 2020
- DIY Jelly Belly Halloween Costume - Sep 17, 2020
- Harry Potter Floating Candles - Sep 15, 2020
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Sep 13, 2020
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins - Aug 30, 2020
- Staging Staples: The Best Items for the Best Pictures - Aug 30, 2020
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Aug 30, 2020
- DIY Tooth Fairy Pillow & Tooth Fairy Printables - Aug 30, 2020
- 6th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 5th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 4th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 3rd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 2nd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 1st Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020