This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
We have been trying some new craft and recipe ideas this week, so keep your eyes out for a homemade Bailey’s recipe that is coming soon! It’s amazing.
Do you have anything planned for the last week of February? We can hardly believe March is almost upon us! But before March arrives, we have Leap Year. We feel like we should celebrate because it only happens every 4 years! Give us some ideas!
Happy Tuesday and have a fabulous week! Don’t forget to visit some of the posts that are being linked up and leave a little comment love to brighten up your fellow SITS-tah’s day!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- How to Nest for Less: DIY Cloud Bookshelf Ledges
- Don’t Sweat the Recipe: Chicken Gyros
- Stagetecture.com : How to Make a Burlap Wreath
- Hawthorne and Main: Simple Wood Slat Door Mat
- Happy & Blessed Home: Apple Streusel Crumb Cake
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
CRAFT & RECIPE LINK UP
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2022
- Woven Heart Valentine - Jan 6, 2022
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Dec 1, 2021
- Spooky Skull Cakes - Oct 22, 2021
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Oct 12, 2021
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Oct 5, 2021
- Flaming Skull Torches - Sep 6, 2021
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Sep 5, 2021
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 4, 2021
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020