Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
We have been trying some new craft and recipe ideas this week, so keep your eyes out for a homemade Bailey’s recipe that is coming soon! It’s amazing.
Do you have anything planned for the last week of February? We can hardly believe March is almost upon us! But before March arrives, we have Leap Year. We feel like we should celebrate because it only happens every 4 years! Give us some ideas!
Happy Tuesday and have a fabulous week! Don’t forget to visit some of the posts that are being linked up and leave a little comment love to brighten up your fellow SITS-tah’s day!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- How to Nest for Less: DIY Cloud Bookshelf Ledges
- Don’t Sweat the Recipe: Chicken Gyros
- Stagetecture.com : How to Make a Burlap Wreath
- Hawthorne and Main: Simple Wood Slat Door Mat
- Happy & Blessed Home: Apple Streusel Crumb Cake
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
CRAFT & RECIPE LINK UP
- Lollipop Bouquet - Jan 16, 2019
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Dec 9, 2018
- Stonyfield Play Free Initiative - Nov 30, 2018
- DIY Flameless Menorah Candles - Nov 29, 2018
- How to Turn Christmas Cards Into a Photo Garland - Nov 27, 2018
- DIY Hay Bale Presents For the Holidays - Nov 20, 2018
- Must Buy Christmas Gifts for Kids - Nov 19, 2018
- How to Celebrate Friendsgiving - Nov 15, 2018
- Giant Spider Web Halloween Decoration - Oct 30, 2018
- Halloween DIY Graveyard Lanterns - Oct 23, 2018