Happy Tuesday, everyone! I’m still in Florida, and if calculations serve me correctly, I’m at the Magic Kingdom RIGHT NOW! (unless you’re reading this at dawn) No matter where I am in the world, I’m still gathering amazing posts to read. I love to read Recipe and DIY posts at night, because then I formulate activities and meals for the next day. You’re all on fire and you’ve got me checking in even from Orlando.
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Dazzle While Frazzled: DIY “Our Friendship Won’t Be Squashed” Bug Valentine Card for Boys
- Rose Bakes: How to Make a Pancake Cake
- Pretty Extraordinary: Easy Game Day Appetizer: Avocado Egg Rolls
- The Modern Nest: DIY Farmhouse Style Mug or Measuring Spoon Holder With Step-By-Step Tutorial
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- May 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 22, 2018
- May 18th: Saturday Sharefest - May 18, 2018
- May 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 15, 2018
- May 11th: Saturday Sharefest - May 11, 2018
- May 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 8, 2018
- May 4th: Saturday Sharefest - May 4, 2018
- May 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 1, 2018
- April 27th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 27, 2018
- April 24th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 24, 2018
- 5 Things You Must Do To Make Sponsored Blog Posts Successful - Apr 23, 2018