Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Anyone do random acts of kindness or volunteer work this weekend in celebration of MLK Day? We got together some donations for a local women’s shelter and tried to pay it forward in line at Starbucks. Not much but we’re trying to spread a bit of giving back throughout the year. Would love some ideas of what you do to give back!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great holiday suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- H2O Bungalow: How To Recover Wood Chair Seats
- Rose Bakes: How To Make A Standing Owl Cake
- This Mama Loves: Parmesan Zucchini Noodles with Tomato and Basil
- Premeditated Leftovers: How To Make A Felt Heart Sachet
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 26, 2017
- September 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 22, 2017
- September 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 19, 2017
- September 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 15, 2017
- September 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 12, 2017
- Ergobaby #InMyErgo Twitter Party - Sep 11, 2017
- Come Join Us at the Aprilaire Twitter Party! - Sep 11, 2017
- September 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 8, 2017
- September 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 5, 2017
- September 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 1, 2017