Good morning, everyone, and Happy New Year! When I was a kid, I didn’t like New Year’s Eve. There was something about it that made me nervous – the loud noises, the staying up late, and the need to make resolutions. As an adult, it’s one of my favorite holidays, though. I love fresh, clean slates and I love ringing in midnight with my kids and our dear friends. Need any new recipes or project ideas for the new year? I just know you’ll find inspiration here! Anyone have any resolutions to share?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Simply Designing: DIY Vanity Lights
- Suburban Simplicity: Metabolism Boosting Strawberry Kale Smoothie
- April Golightly: Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Hello Creative Family: DIY Narwhal Zippered Pouch That Kids Can Color Themselves
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- January 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 15, 2019
- Top Winter and Cold Weather Photography Tips - Jan 14, 2019
- January 11th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 11, 2019
- January 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 8, 2019
- January 4th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 4, 2019
- January 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 1, 2019
- December 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 28, 2018
- December 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 25, 2018
- December 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 21, 2018
- December 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 18, 2018