Good morning, everyone, and Happy New Year! When I was a kid, I didn’t like New Year’s Eve. There was something about it that made me nervous – the loud noises, the staying up late, and the need to make resolutions. As an adult, it’s one of my favorite holidays, though. I love fresh, clean slates and I love ringing in midnight with my kids and our dear friends. Need any new recipes or project ideas for the new year? I just know you’ll find inspiration here! Anyone have any resolutions to share?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Simply Designing: DIY Vanity Lights
- Suburban Simplicity: Metabolism Boosting Strawberry Kale Smoothie
- April Golightly: Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Hello Creative Family: DIY Narwhal Zippered Pouch That Kids Can Color Themselves
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- March 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 22, 2019
- March 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 19, 2019
- How to Add Captions to Instagram Stories Videos - Mar 18, 2019
- March 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 15, 2019
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Mar 12, 2019
- March 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 12, 2019
- March 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 8, 2019
- March 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 5, 2019
- March 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 1, 2019
- February 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 26, 2019