Good morning, everyone! I hope you’re having a fresh start to the week. I’m currently in Florida today and specifically at Magic Kingdom for those early morning magic hours. Hopefully I’ve only been on the Mine Train roller coaster 15 times, and not 100 times like my husband is planning! It’s so interesting getting somewhere warmer in January, but we do it every year – often battling snowstorms to get here. What’s it like in your neck of the woods? Are you gearing up for Valentine’s Day and football games too?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Live Craft Love: Monster Felt Board for Pre-Schoolers
- April Golightly: Salted Caramel Football Rice Krispies
- Cincy Shopper: Homemade Italian Cream Soda
- Repurpose and Upcycle: Kids Homework Station with IKEA SVALNÄS Wall Mounted Desk
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- February 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 22, 2019
- February 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 19, 2019
- February 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 15, 2019
- February 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 12, 2019
- February 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 8, 2019
- Grow Your Social Following with MiloTree - Feb 6, 2019
- February 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 5, 2019
- February 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 1, 2019
- January 29th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 29, 2019
- January 25th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 25, 2019