This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good morning, everyone! I hope you’re having a fresh start to the week. I’m currently in Florida today and specifically at Magic Kingdom for those early morning magic hours. Hopefully I’ve only been on the Mine Train roller coaster 15 times, and not 100 times like my husband is planning! It’s so interesting getting somewhere warmer in January, but we do it every year – often battling snowstorms to get here. What’s it like in your neck of the woods? Are you gearing up for Valentine’s Day and football games too?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Live Craft Love: Monster Felt Board for Pre-Schoolers
- April Golightly: Salted Caramel Football Rice Krispies
- Cincy Shopper: Homemade Italian Cream Soda
- Repurpose and Upcycle: Kids Homework Station with IKEA SVALNÄS Wall Mounted Desk
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Love it. Thanks for sharing this amazing list.
Radhika Jain says
Now, this is some amazing recipe I have come across.
really loved it.
Trupti Patel says
These recipes are just amazing, and really I will be trying these amazing his weekend.
Thank you for sharing this great Post.
thanks for sharing so many amazing recipes!
vmayo technologies says
Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work our website also provide services like Email Marketing
Search Engine Marketing
Hope you enjoyed your trip to Disney! I could use some warm January weather, myself. Thanks so much for hosting the party!
Thanks for hosing! It was fun checking out some the other posts.
Jen @Cincy Shopper says
Thank you for featuring my Homemade Italian Soda recipe this week!
Your site is great. cheers