Happy Tuesday, everyone! In the middle of winter, where do you look for inspiration and warmth? While I love spring so very much, and count down the days until we get baby chicks for our coop, or have that first ice cream cone at the roadside ice cream stand that closes all winter long, there are mid-winter delights. While I’m not a football fan, I delight in having my father-in-law over for some delicious recipes during the game. My kids love St. Patrick’s Day, and I’m quite partial to Valentine’s Day. I love seeing what’s on your mind too! That’s the beauty of your Recipe/DIY posts now. They provide comfort and inspiration.
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- White House Crafts: DIY Valentine Candy Dispenser Machines
- Bites of Wellness: Homemade Chunky Monkey Ice Cream (Vegan)
- All Because She Saved: Chocolate Covered Strawberry Roses
- Resin Crafts: Valentine’s Day Necklace With Letter Beads
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- May 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 22, 2018
- May 18th: Saturday Sharefest - May 18, 2018
- May 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 15, 2018
- May 11th: Saturday Sharefest - May 11, 2018
- May 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 8, 2018
- May 4th: Saturday Sharefest - May 4, 2018
- May 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 1, 2018
- April 27th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 27, 2018
- April 24th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 24, 2018
- 5 Things You Must Do To Make Sponsored Blog Posts Successful - Apr 23, 2018