This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good morning, everyone! I hope you’re having a fresh start to the week. This is my first post back in Massachusetts after a delayed flight from our Orlando and St. Augustine trip. We didn’t get back home until 2am last night! (this morning) And still I sent my kids to school. I’m glad for a slow and cold Monday to get back into gear. I missed being here and the recipes and projects are better than ever!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- The Monday Box: Iced Sugar Cookie Hearts
- Suzy’s Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom: Create a Happy Camper Valentine Card Box!
- Pillar Box Blue: A Colourful Thistle Decoration For Your Mantle
- Sweetpea Lifestyle: Low Carb Cobb Chicken Salad
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Wendy Sondov says
Thanks so much for featuring my Iced Sugar Cookie Hearts! Thank you also for hosting! have a great weekend.
Thank you for hosting another great party this week!
Thank you so much for featuring my thistles. Have a lovely week.
Jen @Cincy Shopper says
Thank you again for the party!
Thank you so much for hosting another great party. I brought our favorite main dish back home. Have a lovely week