Happy New Year, everyone! We had such a great celebration. The food and drinks kept rolling out until well after midnight, but I think I was happily done by 10pm. One great thing about the new year is to make new blogging and social media goals. I’d love to hear what yours are! Last year I vowed to have better page views and more Instagram followers. Now that 2017 is over, I need to think of some great new goals.
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Simply Stacie: Salsa Macaroni & Cheese
- Simply Designing: How To Foil Fabric So You Can Make These Snowflake Pillows
- Anika’s DIY Life: How to Make a Simple Photo Frame
- All That’s Jas: Spicy Fillo Samosa – Edible Firecrackers
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- June 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 22, 2018
- June 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 19, 2018
- June 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 15, 2018
- June 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 12, 2018
- June 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 8, 2018
- June 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 5, 2018
- June 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 1, 2018
- May 29th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 29, 2018
- May 25th: Saturday Sharefest - May 25, 2018
- May 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 22, 2018