Happy New Year, everyone! We had such a great celebration. The food and drinks kept rolling out until well after midnight, but I think I was happily done by 10pm. One great thing about the new year is to make new blogging and social media goals. I’d love to hear what yours are! Last year I vowed to have better page views and more Instagram followers. Now that 2017 is over, I need to think of some great new goals.
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Simply Stacie: Salsa Macaroni & Cheese
- Simply Designing: How To Foil Fabric So You Can Make These Snowflake Pillows
- Anika’s DIY Life: How to Make a Simple Photo Frame
- All That’s Jas: Spicy Fillo Samosa – Edible Firecrackers
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Mar 19, 2018
- March 16th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 16, 2018
- March 13th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 13, 2018
- March 9th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 9, 2018
- March 6th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 6, 2018
- March 2nd: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 2, 2018
- February 27th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 27, 2018
- February 23rd: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 23, 2018
- February 20th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 20, 2018
- February 16th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 16, 2018