Happy New Year, everyone! We had such a great celebration. The food and drinks kept rolling out until well after midnight, but I think I was happily done by 10pm. One great thing about the new year is to make new blogging and social media goals. I’d love to hear what yours are! Last year I vowed to have better page views and more Instagram followers. Now that 2017 is over, I need to think of some great new goals.
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Simply Stacie: Salsa Macaroni & Cheese
- Simply Designing: How To Foil Fabric So You Can Make These Snowflake Pillows
- Anika’s DIY Life: How to Make a Simple Photo Frame
- All That’s Jas: Spicy Fillo Samosa – Edible Firecrackers
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- May 24th: Saturday Sharefest - May 24, 2019
- May 21st: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 21, 2019
- May 17th: Saturday Sharefest - May 17, 2019
- May 14th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 14, 2019
- May 10th: Saturday Sharefest - May 10, 2019
- May 7th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 7, 2019
- May 3rd: Saturday Sharefest - May 3, 2019
- April 30th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 30, 2019
- April 26th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 26, 2019
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Apr 25, 2019
- April 23rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 23, 2019
- April 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 19, 2019
- April 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 16, 2019
- April 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 12, 2019
- How to Use The Free Pinterest Scheduling Tool Inside Pinterest - Apr 10, 2019