Happy Tuesday! We come upon another week, and I can’t believe we’re almost at the end of January! This is our last DIY Linky for the month. What do you think? Did you fulfill any New Year’s resolutions in January? Did you travel? Have you been meeting small goals? I’ve been doing planks this month and I got a new app to record the steps I take. I’m working on 10,000! Since I’m traveling to Boston tonight, I can’t wait to see how close I get to my goal! Thanks, as always, for your endless inspiration. Awesome posts!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Decor to Adore: How to Create a Cozy Kitchen
- Cravings of a Lunatic: Red Velvet Sweet Rolls
- Organized Island: Chicken Soup with Spaghetti Noodles
- Just Measuring Up: How To Make An Oversized Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- May 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 22, 2018
- May 18th: Saturday Sharefest - May 18, 2018
- May 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 15, 2018
- May 11th: Saturday Sharefest - May 11, 2018
- May 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 8, 2018
- May 4th: Saturday Sharefest - May 4, 2018
- May 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 1, 2018
- April 27th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 27, 2018
- April 24th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 24, 2018
- 5 Things You Must Do To Make Sponsored Blog Posts Successful - Apr 23, 2018