Good morning, everyone! I hope you’re having a fresh start to the week. I have to admit that it was tough getting up today. It was my husband’s first day back at work and my kids’ first Monday of 2019. And I had to drive three hours for a small business thing today. And now we’re expecting snow! That said, it’s hard to complain too much because we’re going to Florida in two weeks. How was your first Monday of 2019?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- The Bearded Hiker: White Bean & Pork Stew
- My Bright Ideas: Fingerless Mittens from Socks
- Pillar Box Blue: Brighten Up Your Home With Map Luminary Bags
- The Monday Box: Sugar Cookie Valentine Brownies
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- January 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 15, 2019
- Top Winter and Cold Weather Photography Tips - Jan 14, 2019
- January 11th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 11, 2019
- January 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 8, 2019
- January 4th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 4, 2019
- January 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 1, 2019
- December 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 28, 2018
- December 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 25, 2018
- December 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 21, 2018
- December 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 18, 2018