This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Tuesday, everyone! Wow, that first week back to school and work was a rough transition. It wasn’t terribly hard for us because our kids went back to school, and then we had a snow day, and then they had one day of school again, and then it was the weekend! They have three days of school this week and then we fly to Florida for our annual vacation. I’m so excited to leave our -13 nights behind. Has it been ice cold where you live? I’ve never experienced anything like this. I’ll be looking through your links to find warmth!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Rose Bakes: How to Make Hulk Cake Pops
- Eat Move Make: DIY Valentine’s Day Candy Jars
- So Much Better With Age: Organizing Kids’ Keepsakes – Birthday Cards (Free Printable)
- Must Have Mom: Rainbow Jello Recipe & Instructions
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020