Happy Tuesday, everyone! Wow, that first week back to school and work was a rough transition. It wasn’t terribly hard for us because our kids went back to school, and then we had a snow day, and then they had one day of school again, and then it was the weekend! They have three days of school this week and then we fly to Florida for our annual vacation. I’m so excited to leave our -13 nights behind. Has it been ice cold where you live? I’ve never experienced anything like this. I’ll be looking through your links to find warmth!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Rose Bakes: How to Make Hulk Cake Pops
- Eat Move Make: DIY Valentine’s Day Candy Jars
- So Much Better With Age: Organizing Kids’ Keepsakes – Birthday Cards (Free Printable)
- Must Have Mom: Rainbow Jello Recipe & Instructions
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- June 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 15, 2018
- June 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 12, 2018
- June 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 8, 2018
- June 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 5, 2018
- June 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 1, 2018
- May 29th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 29, 2018
- May 25th: Saturday Sharefest - May 25, 2018
- May 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 22, 2018
- May 18th: Saturday Sharefest - May 18, 2018
- May 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 15, 2018