Happy Tuesday, everyone! Wow, that first week back to school and work was a rough transition. It wasn’t terribly hard for us because our kids went back to school, and then we had a snow day, and then they had one day of school again, and then it was the weekend! They have three days of school this week and then we fly to Florida for our annual vacation. I’m so excited to leave our -13 nights behind. Has it been ice cold where you live? I’ve never experienced anything like this. I’ll be looking through your links to find warmth!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Rose Bakes: How to Make Hulk Cake Pops
- Eat Move Make: DIY Valentine’s Day Candy Jars
- So Much Better With Age: Organizing Kids’ Keepsakes – Birthday Cards (Free Printable)
- Must Have Mom: Rainbow Jello Recipe & Instructions
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- January 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 16, 2018
- January 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 12, 2018
- January 9th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 9, 2018
- January 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 5, 2018
- January 2nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 2, 2018
- December 29th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 29, 2017
- December 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 26, 2017
- December 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 22, 2017
- December 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 19, 2017
- December 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 15, 2017