Good morning, everyone! Yesterday was my daughter’s 9th birthday and I can’t believe she’ll be double digits next year. It’s been quite a 9 years! Right now, I find that blogging is a bit slow as people are coming and going from summer vacations. My own vacation is coming up. What do you do during the downtimes? Do you use that time to work on the back end of your blog? Do you do maintenance and SEO work? All of the above? It’s a great time to work on your blog!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Simply Designing: How to Make a Watermelon Decoration
- Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt: Pineapple Upside Down Sugar Cookies
- Strength and Sunshine: Gluten-Free Tortilla Chip Crusted Chicken Tenders (Allergy-Free)
- Ann’s Entitled Life: Easy Unicorn Wreath DIY
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 18, 2018
- September 14th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 14, 2018
- September 11th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 11, 2018
- September 7th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 7, 2018
- September 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 4, 2018
- August 31st: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 31, 2018
- August 28th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 28, 2018
- August 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 24, 2018
- August 21st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 21, 2018
- August 17th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 17, 2018