Good morning, everyone! Yesterday was my daughter’s 9th birthday and I can’t believe she’ll be double digits next year. It’s been quite a 9 years! Right now, I find that blogging is a bit slow as people are coming and going from summer vacations. My own vacation is coming up. What do you do during the downtimes? Do you use that time to work on the back end of your blog? Do you do maintenance and SEO work? All of the above? It’s a great time to work on your blog!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Simply Designing: How to Make a Watermelon Decoration
- Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt: Pineapple Upside Down Sugar Cookies
- Strength and Sunshine: Gluten-Free Tortilla Chip Crusted Chicken Tenders (Allergy-Free)
- Ann’s Entitled Life: Easy Unicorn Wreath DIY
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- July 17th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 17, 2018
- July 13th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 13, 2018
- July 10th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 10, 2018
- July 6th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 6, 2018
- July 3rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 3, 2018
- June 29th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 29, 2018
- 100 Backyard Garden Ideas - Jun 28, 2018
- June 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 26, 2018
- June 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 22, 2018
- June 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 19, 2018