This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good morning! I’m doing this Linky from sunny Truro in Cape Cod, which just goes to show you that a Linky can be done from anywhere! From California to Cape Cod, coast to coast, I’m still taking the time to enjoy your AMAZING submissions. How’s your summer travel going? Have you tried any of the amazing recipes or DIY content from this Linky, or from previous weeks? I have!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Live Love Texas: Easy No Cook S’mores Parfait Recipe
- So Much Better With Age: DIY Painted Brick Pavers
- StoneGable: How to Decorate a Nightstand
- Uncommon Designs: Fresh Summer Corn Dip
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Cherryl Ehlenburg says
Thank you for hosting, and have a great week!
I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it
Subhendu Kanp says
This is really a great Recipe and a great read for me. It’s my first visit to your blog and I have found it so useful and informative specially this article.
I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading a new Recipe. Keep up the good work! Thank you so much
S Mishra says
Wonderful Recipe!!! I like this website so much it’s really awesome. They are also very much appreciate able and I’m just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your posts. Thank you so much
Sanjay Mishra says
Wow, very excellent publish a post. Thank you for discussing this. Thanks for sharing such informative content. I’ll remember these things about this recipe.
Thank you again for the party this week!