Good morning, everyone! I hope you’re all having a wonderful summer and not thinking too hard about the back to school stuff. This week is all about the wonderful tastes, smells, feels, and sounds of summer! And I have to say that last week’s content made me hungry, thirsty, and excited to do some DIY stuff in my house during the dog days of summer. What are you working on right now?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Repurpose and Upcycle: DIY Rustic Farmhouse Beverage Bar
- Pink Fortitude: The Secret to Perfectly Delicious Grilled Watermelon
- Sidewalk Shoes: Three Fruit Salsa
- The Country Chic Cottage: DIY Starburst Mirror with Distressed Beach Paint
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- December 14th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 14, 2018
- December 11th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 11, 2018
- December 7th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 7, 2018
- Tips For The Perfect Holiday Photos - Dec 6, 2018
- December 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 4, 2018
- November 30th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 30, 2018
- November 27th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 27, 2018
- November 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 24, 2018
- November 20th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 20, 2018
- November 16th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 16, 2018