This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Who else is getting crafty with their kids this summer? It’s such great weather that the little ones don’t mind getting a little messy with glue, and crafts, and glitter and then getting hosed down outside. Plus it gives them something to do other than bug everyone to get out and play Pokemon GO! Now we’re still having fun playing the game but ya gotta have a back up plan when the server’s down, right?
Last week on our Facebook page we went live with another fun braided hair style from Cheryl. And? It’s for long AND short hair again! How awesome is that? It’s a great alternative for our go to pony tail. If you’re looking for something to cool down with even more, you have to check out this wine ice cream recipe we shared for National Ice Cream day on Sunday. Full recipe here. So good.
Have a fabulous week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Moms Need To Know: Baked Smores Cup
- Money Saving Queen: Zucchini Squash Pasta
- Good In The Simple: DIY Pom Pom Tote
- Condo Blues: Bottle Craft Chair
- Hello Creative Family: DIY Lavender “Essential Oil” Tincture
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020