This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Have you taken a walk outside lately? We’ve been taking family walks in the evenings when it cools down and I can’t believe how relaxing it is. Something about being in nature. Last night we were walking around and my daughter decided to collect a few leaves. When we got home she wanted to craft with them. So we made some fun leaf rubbings. Love how she gets inspired by nature!
Last week on our Facebook page we shared an awesome DIY tutorial on how to make your own customized beach towel. We also just shared an awesome DIY idea for the playroom! Have you ever wanted a rock wall in the house? How cool is that? Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Kids Activities Blog: Pokeball Craft
- Cookie Dough And Oven Mitt: No-Bake Cherry Limeade Cheesecake
- Domestically Speaking: DIY Headboard Bench
- TOTS Family: Easy Melon Sorbet
- Birds Party: DIY Balloon and Fronds Centerpiece
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020