Good morning, everyone! For us, we’re now at the halfway point of summer. It always takes my breath away how fast it goes. I hope that the second half goes slowly and that we drink up every last minute of summer. What about you? Does August make you think summer is already over, or are you able to drink in those last days of summer and truly embrace it? I’m finding that balance.
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- H20 Bungalow: How to Paint Graphics on Furniture: Whale Bench Makeover Part 2
- Spaceships and Laser Beams: No-Churn Cotton Candy Ice Cream
- Sidewalk Shoes: Thai Beef Steak Tacos
- A Nod to Navy: DIY Dip Dyed Kitchen Utensils
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- December 14th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 14, 2018
- December 11th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 11, 2018
- December 7th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 7, 2018
- Tips For The Perfect Holiday Photos - Dec 6, 2018
- December 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 4, 2018
- November 30th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 30, 2018
- November 27th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 27, 2018
- November 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 24, 2018
- November 20th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Nov 20, 2018
- November 16th: Saturday Sharefest - Nov 16, 2018