Good morning, everyone! For us, we’re now at the halfway point of summer. It always takes my breath away how fast it goes. I hope that the second half goes slowly and that we drink up every last minute of summer. What about you? Does August make you think summer is already over, or are you able to drink in those last days of summer and truly embrace it? I’m finding that balance.
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- H20 Bungalow: How to Paint Graphics on Furniture: Whale Bench Makeover Part 2
- Spaceships and Laser Beams: No-Churn Cotton Candy Ice Cream
- Sidewalk Shoes: Thai Beef Steak Tacos
- A Nod to Navy: DIY Dip Dyed Kitchen Utensils
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- February 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 15, 2019
- February 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 12, 2019
- February 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 8, 2019
- Grow Your Social Following with MiloTree - Feb 6, 2019
- February 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 5, 2019
- February 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 1, 2019
- January 29th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 29, 2019
- January 25th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 25, 2019
- January 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 22, 2019
- January 18th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 18, 2019