Good morning, everyone! For us, we’re now at the halfway point of summer. It always takes my breath away how fast it goes. I hope that the second half goes slowly and that we drink up every last minute of summer. What about you? Does August make you think summer is already over, or are you able to drink in those last days of summer and truly embrace it? I’m finding that balance.
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- H20 Bungalow: How to Paint Graphics on Furniture: Whale Bench Makeover Part 2
- Spaceships and Laser Beams: No-Churn Cotton Candy Ice Cream
- Sidewalk Shoes: Thai Beef Steak Tacos
- A Nod to Navy: DIY Dip Dyed Kitchen Utensils
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- October 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 19, 2018
- October 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 16, 2018
- October 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 12, 2018
- October 9th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 9, 2018
- October 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 5, 2018
- October 2nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 2, 2018
- September 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 28, 2018
- September 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 25, 2018
- September 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 21, 2018
- September 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 18, 2018