Good morning, everyone! It’s the second full week of summer for us, but I’m well aware at how fast the time goes and suddenly we’ll be halfway through summer. This is a big week with a summer holiday, so I was especially taken with content that captured the true essence of summer, with some pretty creative ideas I never would have thought of on my own! Whatever you’re looking for, you’re sure to find it here. Now, does anyone have any fantastic plans for July 4th?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Pillar Box Blue: Fun To Make A Beautiful Pineapple Paper Flower Wall Decoration
- Sidewalk Shoes: Strawberry Beet Smoothie Pops
- Rose Bakes: Easy 4th of July Cake
- H20 Bungalow: DIY Wood Lantern Tutorial
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 18, 2018
- September 14th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 14, 2018
- September 11th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 11, 2018
- September 7th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 7, 2018
- September 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 4, 2018
- August 31st: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 31, 2018
- August 28th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 28, 2018
- August 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 24, 2018
- August 21st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 21, 2018
- August 17th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 17, 2018