Good morning, everyone! It’s the second full week of summer for us, but I’m well aware at how fast the time goes and suddenly we’ll be halfway through summer. This is a big week with a summer holiday, so I was especially taken with content that captured the true essence of summer, with some pretty creative ideas I never would have thought of on my own! Whatever you’re looking for, you’re sure to find it here. Now, does anyone have any fantastic plans for July 4th?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Pillar Box Blue: Fun To Make A Beautiful Pineapple Paper Flower Wall Decoration
- Sidewalk Shoes: Strawberry Beet Smoothie Pops
- Rose Bakes: Easy 4th of July Cake
- H20 Bungalow: DIY Wood Lantern Tutorial
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- July 17th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 17, 2018
- July 13th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 13, 2018
- July 10th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 10, 2018
- July 6th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 6, 2018
- July 3rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 3, 2018
- June 29th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 29, 2018
- 100 Backyard Garden Ideas - Jun 28, 2018
- June 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 26, 2018
- June 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 22, 2018
- June 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 19, 2018