Good morning, everyone! It’s the second full week of summer for us, but I’m well aware at how fast the time goes and suddenly we’ll be halfway through summer. This is a big week with a summer holiday, so I was especially taken with content that captured the true essence of summer, with some pretty creative ideas I never would have thought of on my own! Whatever you’re looking for, you’re sure to find it here. Now, does anyone have any fantastic plans for July 4th?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Pillar Box Blue: Fun To Make A Beautiful Pineapple Paper Flower Wall Decoration
- Sidewalk Shoes: Strawberry Beet Smoothie Pops
- Rose Bakes: Easy 4th of July Cake
- H20 Bungalow: DIY Wood Lantern Tutorial
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- February 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 15, 2019
- February 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 12, 2019
- February 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 8, 2019
- Grow Your Social Following with MiloTree - Feb 6, 2019
- February 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 5, 2019
- February 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 1, 2019
- January 29th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 29, 2019
- January 25th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 25, 2019
- January 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 22, 2019
- January 18th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 18, 2019