Good morning, everyone! Are you done with the school year or still have days or weeks left? In our town, the colleges are all out in May, the high school seniors graduate in early June, and everyone else is in school until June 20th! We haven’t kicked off summer quite yet, but happy to find a lot of inspiration here. Whether it’s recipes, drinks, DIY and design for your home, or fun summer crafts, your fellow bloggers have some incredible ideas for you to kick off summer!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Gluesticks: D.A.D. Photo Gift For Dad
- Kristy Still: Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Corn on the Cob
- A Blonde’s Moment: Summer Watermelon Salad
- House of Hollingsworth Blog: DIY Birdhouses
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- May 21st: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 21, 2019
- May 17th: Saturday Sharefest - May 17, 2019
- May 14th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 14, 2019
- May 10th: Saturday Sharefest - May 10, 2019
- May 7th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 7, 2019
- May 3rd: Saturday Sharefest - May 3, 2019
- April 30th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 30, 2019
- April 26th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 26, 2019
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Apr 25, 2019
- April 23rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 23, 2019
- April 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 19, 2019
- April 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 16, 2019
- April 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 12, 2019
- How to Use The Free Pinterest Scheduling Tool Inside Pinterest - Apr 10, 2019
- April 9th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 9, 2019