Good morning, everyone! Are you done with the school year or still have days or weeks left? In our town, the colleges are all out in May, the high school seniors graduate in early June, and everyone else is in school until June 20th! We haven’t kicked off summer quite yet, but happy to find a lot of inspiration here. Whether it’s recipes, drinks, DIY and design for your home, or fun summer crafts, your fellow bloggers have some incredible ideas for you to kick off summer!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Gluesticks: D.A.D. Photo Gift For Dad
- Kristy Still: Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Corn on the Cob
- A Blonde’s Moment: Summer Watermelon Salad
- House of Hollingsworth Blog: DIY Birdhouses
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- January 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 15, 2019
- Top Winter and Cold Weather Photography Tips - Jan 14, 2019
- January 11th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 11, 2019
- January 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 8, 2019
- January 4th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 4, 2019
- January 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 1, 2019
- December 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 28, 2018
- December 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 25, 2018
- December 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 21, 2018
- December 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 18, 2018