Good morning, everyone! We are winding this week with our last three days of school! 2.5 days, if we’re being exact. I feel simultaneously excited and weepy. This was my first year with two in elementary school and they both have grown so much. And they had incredible teachers. I’m really going to miss this year. I’ll allow myself a few tears, but then it’s onward and upward to summer fun. What’s the first big summer thing you have planned or have already done?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Grandma Ideas: Sparkler Pencils
- Food Fun Family: Light Applesauce Blueberry Muffins
- Eat Move Make: Cheesy Beef and Wild Rice Casserole
- Home Beautifully: Easy DIY Baby Footprints and Handprints Woodworking Project!
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- February 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 15, 2019
- February 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 12, 2019
- February 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 8, 2019
- Grow Your Social Following with MiloTree - Feb 6, 2019
- February 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Feb 5, 2019
- February 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Feb 1, 2019
- January 29th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 29, 2019
- January 25th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 25, 2019
- January 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 22, 2019
- January 18th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 18, 2019