Good morning, everyone! We are winding this week with our last three days of school! 2.5 days, if we’re being exact. I feel simultaneously excited and weepy. This was my first year with two in elementary school and they both have grown so much. And they had incredible teachers. I’m really going to miss this year. I’ll allow myself a few tears, but then it’s onward and upward to summer fun. What’s the first big summer thing you have planned or have already done?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Grandma Ideas: Sparkler Pencils
- Food Fun Family: Light Applesauce Blueberry Muffins
- Eat Move Make: Cheesy Beef and Wild Rice Casserole
- Home Beautifully: Easy DIY Baby Footprints and Handprints Woodworking Project!
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- July 17th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 17, 2018
- July 13th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 13, 2018
- July 10th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 10, 2018
- July 6th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 6, 2018
- July 3rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 3, 2018
- June 29th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 29, 2018
- 100 Backyard Garden Ideas - Jun 28, 2018
- June 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 26, 2018
- June 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 22, 2018
- June 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 19, 2018