Good morning, everyone! We are winding this week with our last three days of school! 2.5 days, if we’re being exact. I feel simultaneously excited and weepy. This was my first year with two in elementary school and they both have grown so much. And they had incredible teachers. I’m really going to miss this year. I’ll allow myself a few tears, but then it’s onward and upward to summer fun. What’s the first big summer thing you have planned or have already done?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Grandma Ideas: Sparkler Pencils
- Food Fun Family: Light Applesauce Blueberry Muffins
- Eat Move Make: Cheesy Beef and Wild Rice Casserole
- Home Beautifully: Easy DIY Baby Footprints and Handprints Woodworking Project!
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- October 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 19, 2018
- October 16th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 16, 2018
- October 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 12, 2018
- October 9th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 9, 2018
- October 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 5, 2018
- October 2nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 2, 2018
- September 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 28, 2018
- September 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 25, 2018
- September 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 21, 2018
- September 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 18, 2018