We’ve been having fun this summer. I started taking the kids back to the farmer’s market now that their hours are longer. I let each kid choose one new thing we haven’t tried before while we are there and then we make a meal (or snack) around it. This week my son chose an interesting grapefruit variety, my daughter grabbed some flavored peanut butter, and the littlest decided on some homemade pastries she’s never tried. Needless to say, our summer has been very tasty!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Grey is the New Black: Rose Sangria
- Love and Renovations: DIY Tiered Ladder Garden
- The Happy Housie: Tropical Watercolor Palm Leaf Printable
- All That Jas: Key Lime Pie
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 26, 2017
- September 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 22, 2017
- September 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 19, 2017
- September 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 15, 2017
- September 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 12, 2017
- Ergobaby #InMyErgo Twitter Party - Sep 11, 2017
- Come Join Us at the Aprilaire Twitter Party! - Sep 11, 2017
- September 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 8, 2017
- September 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 5, 2017
- September 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 1, 2017