Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
We are a week away from the 4th of July and cannot wait to get in the celebrating mood! It’s so fun to see how differently everyone around the US celebrates Independence Day. And it’s always fun to see how creative some get with their decor, food, and fun. And some of the links you guys shared last week had us drooling and wishing we had more time for creating.
Last week on our Facebook page we shared a delicious video featuring wine ice cream. It’s the perfect pairing! And if you caught any of our recent Facebook live videos but want to know more, we’re sharing the extras here.
Have a wonderful week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Strength & Sunshine: Harissa Salmon with Shredded Coconut
- Hello Creative Family: Coconut Lime Turkey Kabobs
- Rose Bakes: 27 Delicious 4th of July Desserts
- An Extraordinary Day: How to Make Nautical Buoys with Mason Jars
- The Partiologist: Firecracker Cookie Platter
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 26, 2017
- September 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 22, 2017
- September 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 19, 2017
- September 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 15, 2017
- September 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 12, 2017
- Ergobaby #InMyErgo Twitter Party - Sep 11, 2017
- Come Join Us at the Aprilaire Twitter Party! - Sep 11, 2017
- September 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 8, 2017
- September 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 5, 2017
- September 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 1, 2017
- August 29th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 29, 2017
- August 26th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 26, 2017
- August 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 22, 2017
- August 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 19, 2017
- August 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 15, 2017