Good morning, everyone! I know I talked recently about how hard it is to juggle schedules this time of year. And sometimes, it just works. My daughter had a piano recital on Saturday and a big 5K on Sunday. Both had nice weather and gave us enough time to manage our other weekend plans. She was so brave! I’m getting used to the fact that I don’t have tiny kids anymore. Right now they’re taking the world by storm in elementary school! What did you celebrate this weekend?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Hello Creative Family: DIY 4D Greeting Card
- Looney For Food: Sweet Potato Smoothie
- All Because She Saved: Fourth Of July Dessert: Patriotic Dessert Lasagna
- Not Just a Housewife: Outdoor Movie Theater Seats
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- August 17th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 17, 2018
- August 14th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 14, 2018
- August 10th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 10, 2018
- August 7th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 7, 2018
- August 3rd: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 3, 2018
- July 31st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 31, 2018
- July 27th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 27, 2018
- July 24th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 24, 2018
- July 20th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 20, 2018
- July 17th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 17, 2018