This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Who is ready for summer? You know we are! From vacations, to parties, to fun things to do with the kids, summertime is the best time to get creative and crafty.
Have you caught us on Facebook Live yet? We’re over there all week with awesome tips and ideas to make your life easier (or at least more entertaining!). We chatted about Baby Essentials last week and you can catch up by watching here. Just head over to like our page and turn on notifications.
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Two Twenty One: Peony and Moss Wreath
- Teaspoon of Goodness: Watermelon Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- The Navage Patch: Toolbox to Planter
- Almost Supermom: Strawberry Lemonade
- The Crafting Nook: Wooden Block Pencil Holder
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 26, 2017
- September 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 22, 2017
- September 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 19, 2017
- September 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 15, 2017
- September 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 12, 2017
- Ergobaby #InMyErgo Twitter Party - Sep 11, 2017
- Come Join Us at the Aprilaire Twitter Party! - Sep 11, 2017
- September 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 8, 2017
- September 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 5, 2017
- September 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 1, 2017
- August 29th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 29, 2017
- August 26th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 26, 2017
- August 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 22, 2017
- August 19th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 19, 2017
- August 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 15, 2017