This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Who is ready for summer? You know we are! From vacations, to parties, to fun things to do with the kids, summertime is the best time to get creative and crafty.
Have you caught us on Facebook Live yet? We’re over there all week with awesome tips and ideas to make your life easier (or at least more entertaining!). We chatted about Baby Essentials last week and you can catch up by watching here. Just head over to like our page and turn on notifications.
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Two Twenty One: Peony and Moss Wreath
- Teaspoon of Goodness: Watermelon Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- The Navage Patch: Toolbox to Planter
- Almost Supermom: Strawberry Lemonade
- The Crafting Nook: Wooden Block Pencil Holder
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020