Good morning! I’m beginning to feel like a broken record because it’s another Tuesday morning with yet another winter storm warning! Spring, where are you now?? Daylight Savings has totally helped our morale, and I notice that I use the pellet stove less when there’s more daylight, even when it’s not sunny. What do you think? Do you like the changes in the season, or would you be happy to live somewhere where it’s sunny and 75 degrees for 364 days a year, and has all its rain in one day?! I have to be honest – that sounds good. I’m like my mom, though. My favorite season is the start of every season. And my least favorite season is the end of every season, and WINTER!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- The Monday Box: Rainbow Chip Blondies
- The Country Chic Cottage: Spring Wreath Ideas: A Fairy Garden on Your Door
- H20 Bungalow: DIY Wood Doormat For The One Tool Challenge
- Cincy Shopper: Easy Spring Sherbet Cake
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- May 25th: Saturday Sharefest - May 25, 2018
- May 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 22, 2018
- May 18th: Saturday Sharefest - May 18, 2018
- May 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 15, 2018
- May 11th: Saturday Sharefest - May 11, 2018
- May 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 8, 2018
- May 4th: Saturday Sharefest - May 4, 2018
- May 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 1, 2018
- April 27th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 27, 2018
- April 24th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 24, 2018