This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
St Patrick’s Day is only two days away, and we’re pulling out all the stops! There are so many fun things to make and do! May the luck of the Irish be with you and your creations this week! How do you celebrate with family and friends?
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Layered Jello Shamrocks
- How To Make Foil Covered Easter Eggs
- DIY Solar Night Lights with Vintage Mason Jar Appeal
- So Easy Lemon Bars
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 7 Genius Cleaning Tricks For Your Bathroom - May 11, 2016
- Dad Wakes Up His 2 Year Old As Darth Vader - May 10, 2016
- This Homemade Hoverbike Really Flies! - May 2, 2016
- How Do You Really Feel After A 5 Day Juice Cleanse? - Apr 27, 2016
- These Women Tried Vintage Period Belts So You Don’t Have To! - Apr 26, 2016
- Shredding An Empty Waterpark In Dubai! - Apr 25, 2016
- “Mother’s Day” Official Movie Trailer - Apr 18, 2016
- Fun DIY Panda Canvas Art - Apr 17, 2016
- Spring Fashion Trends - Apr 15, 2016
- Social Media Makeup Evolution - Apr 14, 2016
- 30 Packing Hacks For Traveling - Apr 13, 2016
- No – Pentatonix (Meghan Trainor Cover) - Apr 12, 2016
- Watermelon Ice Cream Bowls - Apr 7, 2016
- The Science Behind Adrenaline - Apr 6, 2016
- Dillan’s Voice - Apr 5, 2016