This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy March, SITS-tah’s!
March means two things to us… Spring and St Patrick’s Day! We have been crafting up some fun St Patrick’s Day ideas for you to try! We’ve also been getting inspired by the bright colors and fresh flavors of Spring!
Spring is the perfect time to bake with berries. There is a huge trend in our link ups, and on Pinetrest, to bring in the delicious berry flavors and pair it with lemon! Yum! We are excited to see what you have to share this week. Backyard crafts are coming back in full force, and we are loving it!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Pastel & Macarons: How to Turn Mason Jars Blue the Quick & Easy Way
- With Salt & Wit: No Bake Bailys Smores Mousse Cups
- Get Busy Gardening: When To Start Seeds Indoors
- Real Advice Gal: Dr Suess Cupcakes
- My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia: Mom’s Homemade Coffee Cake
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
CRAFT & RECIPE LINK UP
- 6th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 5th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 4th Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 3rd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 2nd Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- 1st Grade Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Kindergarten Reading List - Mar 31, 2020
- Black Bean Tacos With Lime Cilantro Slaw - Jan 4, 2020
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 31, 2019
- Decorate Your House Like A Gingerbread House With This Giant Candy Garland - Dec 13, 2019
- Turn Pool Noodles Into Giant Lollipops - Dec 12, 2019
- Giant Popcorn Garland - Dec 11, 2019
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Dec 10, 2019
- Gift Wrapping Party - Dec 9, 2019
- Handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments With Toilet Paper Rolls And Toothpicks - Dec 8, 2019