This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy March, SITS-tah’s!
March means two things to us… Spring and St Patrick’s Day! We have been crafting up some fun St Patrick’s Day ideas for you to try! We’ve also been getting inspired by the bright colors and fresh flavors of Spring!
Spring is the perfect time to bake with berries. There is a huge trend in our link ups, and on Pinetrest, to bring in the delicious berry flavors and pair it with lemon! Yum! We are excited to see what you have to share this week. Backyard crafts are coming back in full force, and we are loving it!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Pastel & Macarons: How to Turn Mason Jars Blue the Quick & Easy Way
- With Salt & Wit: No Bake Bailys Smores Mousse Cups
- Get Busy Gardening: When To Start Seeds Indoors
- Real Advice Gal: Dr Suess Cupcakes
- My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia: Mom’s Homemade Coffee Cake
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
CRAFT & RECIPE LINK UP
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 4, 2021
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2021
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020
- Christmas Card Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 6, 2020
- Cranberry Champagne Cocktail - Nov 2, 2020
- 15 Thanksgiving Side Dishes - Nov 1, 2020
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Oct 30, 2020
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Oct 26, 2020
- Pineapple DIY Costume: Halloween Tutorial - Oct 19, 2020
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Costume for Halloween - Oct 16, 2020