Happy March, SITS-tah’s!
March means two things to us… Spring and St Patrick’s Day! We have been crafting up some fun St Patrick’s Day ideas for you to try! We’ve also been getting inspired by the bright colors and fresh flavors of Spring!
Spring is the perfect time to bake with berries. There is a huge trend in our link ups, and on Pinetrest, to bring in the delicious berry flavors and pair it with lemon! Yum! We are excited to see what you have to share this week. Backyard crafts are coming back in full force, and we are loving it!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Pastel & Macarons: How to Turn Mason Jars Blue the Quick & Easy Way
- With Salt & Wit: No Bake Bailys Smores Mousse Cups
- Get Busy Gardening: When To Start Seeds Indoors
- Real Advice Gal: Dr Suess Cupcakes
- My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia: Mom’s Homemade Coffee Cake
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
CRAFT & RECIPE LINK UP
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Mar 20, 2019
- Spring Paper Napkin Butterflies - Mar 13, 2019
- How to Schedule Facebook Posts And Save Time For Free - Mar 11, 2019
- Homemade Baileys Irish Cream - Mar 4, 2019
- 10 Educational Books For Kids That Are Fun To Read - Feb 25, 2019
- 10 of the Best Day Planners to Keep You On Track - Feb 13, 2019
- 30+ of the Best Chocolate Recipes - Feb 7, 2019
- Staging Staples: The Best Items for the Best Pictures - Jan 31, 2019
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2019
- Printable Tic Tac Toe Valentines - Jan 17, 2019