Good morning, everyone! Happy spring! I think it’s amazing what sunshine does to the soul. Although our weekend was freezing, even 36 degrees feels better with a full day of sunshine AND the after effects of Daylight Savings. I found that everything we did had more pep in our step. It wasn’t even hard to manage a three-kid family photo shoot, two birthday parties for my kids’ friends that weren’t drop-off parties, some cleaning, some blogging, and even reading/relaxing!
I’d love to hear how your weekend was!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Hello Creative Family: DIY Emoji Squishy Stress Balls Filled With Slime
- Simply Stacie: Pineapple Pie
- Recipes Worth Repeating: Lemon Butter Chicken
- Not Just a Housewife: Displaying Children’s Artwork (Hallway Makeover)
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- April 24th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 24, 2018
- 5 Things You Must Do To Make Sponsored Blog Posts Successful - Apr 23, 2018
- April 20th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 20, 2018
- April 17th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 17, 2018
- April 13th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 13, 2018
- April 10th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 10, 2018
- April 6th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 6, 2018
- April 3rd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 3, 2018
- March 30th: Saturday Sharefest - Mar 30, 2018
- March 27th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Mar 27, 2018