Good morning, everyone! Happy spring! I think it’s amazing what sunshine does to the soul. Although our weekend was freezing, even 36 degrees feels better with a full day of sunshine AND the after effects of Daylight Savings. I found that everything we did had more pep in our step. It wasn’t even hard to manage a three-kid family photo shoot, two birthday parties for my kids’ friends that weren’t drop-off parties, some cleaning, some blogging, and even reading/relaxing!
I’d love to hear how your weekend was!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Hello Creative Family: DIY Emoji Squishy Stress Balls Filled With Slime
- Simply Stacie: Pineapple Pie
- Recipes Worth Repeating: Lemon Butter Chicken
- Not Just a Housewife: Displaying Children’s Artwork (Hallway Makeover)
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 18, 2018
- September 14th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 14, 2018
- September 11th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 11, 2018
- September 7th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 7, 2018
- September 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 4, 2018
- August 31st: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 31, 2018
- August 28th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 28, 2018
- August 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 24, 2018
- August 21st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 21, 2018
- August 17th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 17, 2018