This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
We are so happy Spring has finally arrived! Is it warming up where you live? We’ve been wearing shorts and sitting out in the sun today. It’s a beautiful thing. We’re excited to see all of your yummy recipes and cute craft ideas. Don’t forget to visit a few of your fellow SITS-tah’s who linked up today and leave them a little comment love.
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Lines Across: DIY Flower Crown
- Raking In The Savings: Edible Easter Baskets
- Happy Mothering: DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub Bars
- My Uncommon Slice Of Suburbia: How To Grow Succulents Indoors
- She Saved: Nutella No-Bake Bird Nest Cookie Recipe
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- 7 Genius Cleaning Tricks For Your Bathroom - May 11, 2016
- Dad Wakes Up His 2 Year Old As Darth Vader - May 10, 2016
- This Homemade Hoverbike Really Flies! - May 2, 2016
- How Do You Really Feel After A 5 Day Juice Cleanse? - Apr 27, 2016
- These Women Tried Vintage Period Belts So You Don’t Have To! - Apr 26, 2016
- Shredding An Empty Waterpark In Dubai! - Apr 25, 2016
- “Mother’s Day” Official Movie Trailer - Apr 18, 2016
- Fun DIY Panda Canvas Art - Apr 17, 2016
- Spring Fashion Trends - Apr 15, 2016
- Social Media Makeup Evolution - Apr 14, 2016
- 30 Packing Hacks For Traveling - Apr 13, 2016
- No – Pentatonix (Meghan Trainor Cover) - Apr 12, 2016
- Watermelon Ice Cream Bowls - Apr 7, 2016
- The Science Behind Adrenaline - Apr 6, 2016
- Dillan’s Voice - Apr 5, 2016