This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good morning, everyone! I hope you’re having a good start to the week. We’re expecting 65 degrees and sunny over the weekend and I’m SO excited! The rest of the world seems to be thawed, but our little house in the woods still has a full yard of snow. I guess that’s what happens if you literally live in a forest. I’m so looking forward to the sound of lawn mowing again! And the sound of birdsong!
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Salvage Sister & Mister: No Sew Sock Bunny Easter Craft
- Veena Azmanov: Pistachio Halva Hamantaschen Cookies
- Cherished Bliss: Fresh Spring Rolls
- Walking on Sunshine: Tips On Dyeing Easter Eggs Naturally
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Thank you so much for hosting the party.
Thank you for hosting another party. I brought my children’s favorite when they were little, Chocolate Cream Cheese Muffins. Have a lovely week.
Jen @Cincy Shopper says
Thanks again for hosting!
Angela Greven | Mean Green Chef says
Good Morning, glad to hear you are thawing out and on the brink of spring! We’ve already pushed the 90° mark here in FL so we may have missed spring! Thank you so much for hosting today’s link party, we shared our sweet Almond Pastry Cookies and Brown Butter Granola. Also made sure to add a link back to your great site in both recipes. Have a great week! 🙂