I hope you’re all having a wonderful start to the week, and staying healthy, as always. We already have a winter storm watch, soon to be warning, in New England and I can’t help think about how funny March is! I have spring fever so badly, that I can almost feel it! Thanks for your bright, colorful, and warmth-inducing recipe and DIY content. It always takes winter’s edge right off!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Simply Designing: Felt Rainbow Topiaries
- Gluesticks: Easter Mason Jar Gift Idea
- Pillar Box Blue: Use A Wine Box To Make A DIY Light Box Sign
- Looney For Food: Phyllo Wrapped Asparagus and Gouda Cheese
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 21, 2018
- September 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 18, 2018
- September 14th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 14, 2018
- September 11th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 11, 2018
- September 7th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 7, 2018
- September 4th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 4, 2018
- August 31st: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 31, 2018
- August 28th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 28, 2018
- August 24th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 24, 2018
- August 21st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 21, 2018