I hope you’re all having a wonderful start to the week, and staying healthy, as always. We already have a winter storm watch, soon to be warning, in New England and I can’t help think about how funny March is! I have spring fever so badly, that I can almost feel it! Thanks for your bright, colorful, and warmth-inducing recipe and DIY content. It always takes winter’s edge right off!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Simply Designing: Felt Rainbow Topiaries
- Gluesticks: Easter Mason Jar Gift Idea
- Pillar Box Blue: Use A Wine Box To Make A DIY Light Box Sign
- Looney For Food: Phyllo Wrapped Asparagus and Gouda Cheese
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- June 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 19, 2018
- June 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 15, 2018
- June 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 12, 2018
- June 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 8, 2018
- June 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jun 5, 2018
- June 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Jun 1, 2018
- May 29th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 29, 2018
- May 25th: Saturday Sharefest - May 25, 2018
- May 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 22, 2018
- May 18th: Saturday Sharefest - May 18, 2018