This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Looking for the March 14th DIY Linky? – click HERE!
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Do you celebrate the little holidays? You know, the holidays mixed in with the big ones? I find that the kids absolutely love when I spend a little time to deck out the mantel and the front door with some goodies relating to whatever holiday it is. And honestly? It’s usually a little trinket I found in the dollar spot or a pretty craft the kids made in years past. Little effort, but the kids love it!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great holiday suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Simply Designing: Love Me St. Patricks Day Print
- Live with Heidi: Clover Bars
- TOTS Family: Thumbprint Rainbows
- Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt: Ginger Pear Cake
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
Amber Myers says
I can’t wait to check out some of these posts! They look fabulous!
Thanks so much for featuring my Clover Bars. I hope your readers enjoy them as much as mine do!
Calypso in the Country says
Thanks for hosting again! I finally have a recipe to contribute – yay!
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S ALREADY THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK. THANK YOU FOR THE PARTY AGAIN!
Kids Activities Blog says
Thank you for hosting this week!
Simply Designing says
Thank you for featuring my St. Patrick’s Day printable this week!