This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
This week we are all about the beverages! Drinks, drinks, and more drinks! All of this warmer weather has us inspired to sit in the backyard with a glass full of something delicious. There were so many drink recipes linked up last week that we are excited to try. A fun cocktail or juice makes us want a vacation! Why not try a new fun drink recipe and have a Staycation this weekend in your own backyard? Link up your best craft or recipe post — we are excited to see what is inspiring you this week.
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- housewife eclectic: Skinny Key Lime Pie Smoothie
- Ann’s Entitled Life: Adult Root Beer Float Recipe
- making it in the mountains: Rustic DIY 3 Tier Tray
- The Crafting Nook: Fresh Coconut Limeade
- Easy Cooking with Molly: Mango Jalapeno Margarita
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
Craft & Recipe Link Up
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
- DIY Chocolate Kiss Flowers - Feb 4, 2021
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2021
- DIY Confetti Poppers - Dec 28, 2020
- Christmas Card Photo Idea: DIY Christmas Tree Stand - Nov 6, 2020
- Cranberry Champagne Cocktail - Nov 2, 2020
- 15 Thanksgiving Side Dishes - Nov 1, 2020
- Whoville Christmas Trees - Oct 30, 2020
- Mesh Poinsettia Christmas Decor - Oct 26, 2020
- Pineapple DIY Costume: Halloween Tutorial - Oct 19, 2020
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Costume for Halloween - Oct 16, 2020