Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We had a Mother’s Day celebration, all day, but mostly relaxed. The weather on Sunday was perfect for catching up on cleaning and DIY projects, of which we have a lot! Right now we’re working on our chickens/chicken coop, doing a lot of flower, plant and berry planting, and continuing to organize our house now that my kids have two bedrooms instead of sharing one. How was your weekend?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Suzy’s Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom: How to Make a Wire Wrapped Tree Sun Catcher!
- Don’t Sweat the Recipe: Deviled Potato Bites
- Cincy Shopper: Creamy Fruit Salad
- Gathering Beauty: How to Make Notebooks Using Greeting Cards
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- January 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 15, 2019
- Top Winter and Cold Weather Photography Tips - Jan 14, 2019
- January 11th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 11, 2019
- January 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 8, 2019
- January 4th: Saturday Sharefest - Jan 4, 2019
- January 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jan 1, 2019
- December 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 28, 2018
- December 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 25, 2018
- December 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Dec 21, 2018
- December 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Dec 18, 2018