Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We had a Mother’s Day celebration, all day, but mostly relaxed. The weather on Sunday was perfect for catching up on cleaning and DIY projects, of which we have a lot! Right now we’re working on our chickens/chicken coop, doing a lot of flower, plant and berry planting, and continuing to organize our house now that my kids have two bedrooms instead of sharing one. How was your weekend?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Suzy’s Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom: How to Make a Wire Wrapped Tree Sun Catcher!
- Don’t Sweat the Recipe: Deviled Potato Bites
- Cincy Shopper: Creamy Fruit Salad
- Gathering Beauty: How to Make Notebooks Using Greeting Cards
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- May 25th: Saturday Sharefest - May 25, 2018
- May 22nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 22, 2018
- May 18th: Saturday Sharefest - May 18, 2018
- May 15th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 15, 2018
- May 11th: Saturday Sharefest - May 11, 2018
- May 8th: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 8, 2018
- May 4th: Saturday Sharefest - May 4, 2018
- May 1st: Recipe & DIY Linky - May 1, 2018
- April 27th: Saturday Sharefest - Apr 27, 2018
- April 24th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Apr 24, 2018