Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We had a Mother’s Day celebration, all day, but mostly relaxed. The weather on Sunday was perfect for catching up on cleaning and DIY projects, of which we have a lot! Right now we’re working on our chickens/chicken coop, doing a lot of flower, plant and berry planting, and continuing to organize our house now that my kids have two bedrooms instead of sharing one. How was your weekend?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Suzy’s Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom: How to Make a Wire Wrapped Tree Sun Catcher!
- Don’t Sweat the Recipe: Deviled Potato Bites
- Cincy Shopper: Creamy Fruit Salad
- Gathering Beauty: How to Make Notebooks Using Greeting Cards
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- August 17th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 17, 2018
- August 14th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 14, 2018
- August 10th: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 10, 2018
- August 7th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Aug 7, 2018
- August 3rd: Saturday Sharefest - Aug 3, 2018
- July 31st: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 31, 2018
- July 27th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 27, 2018
- July 24th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 24, 2018
- July 20th: Saturday Sharefest - Jul 20, 2018
- July 17th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Jul 17, 2018