Good morning, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We had a Mother’s Day celebration, all day, but mostly relaxed. The weather on Sunday was perfect for catching up on cleaning and DIY projects, of which we have a lot! Right now we’re working on our chickens/chicken coop, doing a lot of flower, plant and berry planting, and continuing to organize our house now that my kids have two bedrooms instead of sharing one. How was your weekend?
What fun will you be up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to last week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Suzy’s Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom: How to Make a Wire Wrapped Tree Sun Catcher!
- Don’t Sweat the Recipe: Deviled Potato Bites
- Cincy Shopper: Creamy Fruit Salad
- Gathering Beauty: How to Make Notebooks Using Greeting Cards
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- October 12th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 12, 2018
- October 9th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 9, 2018
- October 5th: Saturday Sharefest - Oct 5, 2018
- October 2nd: Recipe & DIY Linky - Oct 2, 2018
- September 28th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 28, 2018
- September 25th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 25, 2018
- September 21st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 21, 2018
- September 18th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 18, 2018
- September 14th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 14, 2018
- September 11th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 11, 2018