Hello Crafty SITS-tah’s!
Are you a mom with kids in school or a teacher? When does summer begin? We’ve officially started counting down the days now that we’ve hit 21 days until the end of the school year. These kids couldn’t be more stoked! And we’re switching things up this summer with less structure and more free play. If you have any suggestions for epic summer fun, feel free to share them!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Don’t Sweat the Recipe: Tomato Cucumber Feta Salad
- Dazzle While Frazzled: Teachers Rule Teacher Appreciation Gift
- Cravings of a Lunatic: Snickers Cheesecake Bars
- DecoArt: DIY Fairy Garden Wreath
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- September 26th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 26, 2017
- September 22nd: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 22, 2017
- September 19th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 19, 2017
- September 15th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 15, 2017
- September 12th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 12, 2017
- Ergobaby #InMyErgo Twitter Party - Sep 11, 2017
- Come Join Us at the Aprilaire Twitter Party! - Sep 11, 2017
- September 8th: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 8, 2017
- September 5th: Recipe & DIY Linky - Sep 5, 2017
- September 1st: Saturday Sharefest - Sep 1, 2017